Lego® Serious Play®
Let's Play, with meaning!
Lego® Serious Play® is a facilitation method rooted in play theory, constructionism and constructivism... Basically, humans learn best when we use our hands and tell stories!
as a Certified Lego® Serious Play® facilitator, I lead groups through a series of exercises to guide them to wonderful and meaningful discovery. Each session is customized for the group, and can range from half a day to 3 days in length.
So, when should you consider using Lego® Serious Play®?
- you want everyone to participate... equally, honestly, and openly
- you want to increase understanding and avoid frustration
- to spark new learning and creative thinking
- to constructively face complex problems
- you need your group to find and fully commit to an answer or solution
- you want your session to be productive, memorable, and fun!
Because each session is customized for your team's specific needs, the options are limitless.
so contact me for a quote... and let's play our way to wonderful discovery together!